Some resources that Reform has produced as briefing papers are only available to members. If you cannot find what you are looking for please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- God's Way - Leaders: The special teaching responsibility of ordained leaders within the every-member ministry of the body of Christ, and the need to provide for its continuance.
- God's Way - Women: The unique value of women's ministry in the local congregation but also the divine order of male headship, which makes the headship of women as priests in charge, incumbents, dignitaries and bishops inappropriate.
- God's Way - Marriage: The vital importance of monogamous life-long marriage for the care and nurture of children, and the well being of human society.
- God's Way - Sexuality: The rightness of sexual intercourse in heterosexual marriage, and the wrongness of such activity both outside it and in all its homosexual forms.
- God's Way - Church Governance: The urgent need for decentralisation at national, diocesan and deanery level, and the need radically to reform the present shape of episcopacy and pastoral discipline, to enable local churches to evangelise more effectively.
- Reform Conferences: Downloads from recent Reform Conferences
- Other resources
search results for “conference 2012”
Conference 2012: St Antholin's Lecture 2012: Gospel Trials in 1662. Peter Adam.
Conference 2012: Angus MacLeay: Bible talk Jeremiah 7
Conference 2012: Melvin Tinker: 'Culture in Crisis: secularism, secularisation and society'
Conference 2012: Culture in Crisis - complete lecture text
Conference 2012: Mike Smith: Bible talk from Jude
Conference 2012: Martyn Minns: 'Lessons from America'
Reform, as a grass roots movement, envisages action coming from members who have thought, studied, discussed and agreed. All these web resources are in keeping with the Reform Covenant but the individual contributors alone are responsible for the content.